Terms and Conditions for OumaMedia.co.za
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Ouma Media accessible at https://www.oumamedia.co.za/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Ouma Media and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Bill a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Billionairing™ reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Ouma Media express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Ouma Media, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Ouma Media, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ouma Media from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Ouma Media is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Ouma Media is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Ouma Media and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
DIGITAL DEVELOP PRODUCTS SUBSCRIPTIONS
Monthly Subscription: By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree to an Initial (if included in product) and recurring Monthly Subscription fee at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until the full agreed amount has been paid for the contractual subscription period. You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time after the contractual time period is completed or the full amount paid, and subject to the terms of our digital cancellation policy.
• AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL TERMS: Once you subscribe Ouma Media will automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee in the next billing cycle. Ouma Media will continue to automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee each month at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, until you cancel your subscription. We explain how to cancel your Monthly Subscription below at the Section “Digital Cancellation Policy”.
Annual Subscription: By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial pre-payment for one full year of service. After one year and annually thereafter, you will be billed a recurring Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate. We will notify you before the renewal fee is billed. You may cancel your Annual Subscription anytime before the next billing cycle, subject to the terms of our digital cancellation policy.
• AUTOMATIC ANNUAL RENEWAL TERMS: We bill your credit card for the Annual Subscription renewal fee in the first month of your next Annual Subscription.
For example, let’s say you purchased an Annual Subscription beginning in May 2019 and ending in April 2020. We will bill you for the second year (May 2020 to April 2020) in May 2020, unless you cancel your Annual Subscription before May 2020. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Once you subscribe, Ouma Media will automatically process your Annual Subscription fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate. We explain how to cancel your Annual Subscription below at the Section “Cancellation Policy”.
Develop Waitlist: Some of our digital products like websites gets made for you and that takes time to create, and are in high demand so you may be placed on a develop waitlist when you first subscribe to the product. We try to convert orders from the develop waitlist into active orders as quickly as possible, but the timing depends on a number of important factors including our ability and your ability for questions with the content we need. Our current standard conversion time is 21 working days after we received content from you, with website’s however we aim to setup the landing page of a new domain name within 3 working days and a transferred domain name within 3 working days after transfer completed. This is while we work to get the rest of the pages done.
• You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time before 7 day’s of the first subscription date/time then only after the agreed period has been completed by logging into your account, clicking on My Account/Subscription, and following the cancellation procedures described there. If you need help, feel free to email us using this link: https://www.oumamedia.co.za/support/. If you are on the develop waitlist you cannot cancel by logging into your account, so please email us using the same link to cancel your develop waitlist Monthly Subscription. If you cancel your Monthly Subscription, the cancellation will take effect for your next Glam Bag monthly billing cycle. You will not be eligible for a refund for monthly subscription fees paid prior to the month the cancellation takes effect.
• Cancellation Policy for Annual Subscription Renewals: You may cancel your Annual Subscription at any time before 7 day’s of the first subscription date/time. Annual Subscription fees are non-refundable after 7 day’s. You may cancel your Annual Subscription renewal at any time after you are billed for the then-current year and before you are billed for the next year, by logging into your account, clicking on My Account/Subscription, and following the cancellation procedures or by emailing us using this link: https://www.oumamedia.co.za/support/ If you cancel your Ouma Media Subscription you can re-subscribe any time, subject to the develop waitlist.
No Returns: You may not return any Ouma Media Subscription you receive. We cannot resell a digital develop subscription and that is the major reason why we cannot refund. If you have concerns about the product you have received or any of the products in it, please email Ouma Media using this link: https://ww.oumamedia.co.za/support/. We will work with you to address your concerns.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Gauteng, South Africa, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa for the resolution of any disputes.